Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Such an awesome time of the year!!!






FINALLY, the weather has changed and Dylan can play outside without getting heat stroke! One of the MANY reasons I dont like vegas is becase we really dont get to expierence SeAsOnS.. So this time Of the year I really enjoy! This weekend Joe and I took Dylan to the pumpkin patch and up to Mt. Charleston for the day. We decided to take advantage of the nice weather while it lasts. It was a little windy so the rides were closed down at the pumpkin patch so im sure D and I will return there again soon! At Mt Charleston I had a yummy cup of hot chocolate, while Joe and Dylan ate ice cream covered in chocolate! Only thoes two would order that when its 30 degress ouside!!! Ha Ha.. D and I leave Sunday to go on a little California Adventure. ;) I cant wait !!!

2 comments:

TaraKaye said...

Hey lady!! I made one!! I'm super excited to keep my sis updated through blogging!!

Tiffany said...

I love the pumpkin patch! This time of year is my favorite too! Dylan is so cute!