Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Uncle Danny Moves to Ca!











So for last few months Dan has been thinking about moving to California. I have always though this was a great ideal and have been excited for his new venture in life. Yesterday bag's were packed and the truck was loaded filled with Dan's belongings. Dylan had been over there most the day and got to spend lots of quality time with his Uncle Danny as he loves to do! When picking Dylan up Dan walked us out to the car holding his nephew close to him, with a look of sadness in his eyes. To be honest I didn't think Dylan really knew what was going on but he was sure to prove me wrong. They hugged, had a pep talk and the two of them left with the saddest face I have ever seen! Danny has been such an amazing Uncle to Dylan and truly deserves credit for all the love he is constantly giving to his nephew.




Good Luck Dan! We wish you all the best in CA!! Don't worry ...we will send you letters and pictures often ;) Also, Dz always just a phone call away!

2 comments:

The Norwood Family said...

How exciting for dan! Where in Cali did he move to?

TaraKaye said...

It is hard to be away from your neice or nephew. Trust me I know!! But I think Dylan & Dan have a special bond that will NEVER change!! Just make sure u have D call him ALOT!!