Sunday, November 2, 2008

While Remanissing
















Really where does the time go!! I was just uploading pictures of our Disney trip while getting extremely distracted looking at pictures of our last Disney trip which was Mothers day 1 -1/2 years ago. This trip was my FAVORITE trip Joe, Dylan & I have ever been on!! It seems as if every trip we go on, or plan on going on it was never just us! Joe's mom was the one who pointed that out to me and I decided for mother's day all I wanted was a trip with just the 3 of us! Sooo Off to Ca just us it was!! We stayed at the best (closest) hotel around and had just a short walk to DISNEYLAND, the happiest place on earth! This was DZ very first time to Disneyland! He was extremely shy and wasn't about taking pictures with or being anywhere close to the characters! Ha Ha. . We went on a few rides that he enjoyed but people watching and trying to figure out where the heck we were defiantly had most of his attention. Dz favorite part of Disney was the parade at the end of the night, I cant blame him to this day that is my fav part as well! The three of us had so much fun and it was so nice to be out of town with just the three of us. Ok Ok now that I took us all back in time I will finish this post and hopefully have the energy to post on our current DiSnEy LaNd trip ;)

Font size
P.S. I'm so grateful that Joe and I have made some many great memories together with our son and even more grateful that we can still maintain a great friendship and keep on creating memories!

4 comments:

Jovi said...

Happy family~~
How many times your blog reader meet you a day?
I have an idea let them contact you easily.
http://skycape7.blogspot.com/2008/11/sky-cape-shorts-to-skype.html

West and Darci said...

Hey glad you found my page!!! I love keeping up on what's going on with everyone. Dylan is sooooo cute! We have been wanting to take our kiddos to Disneyland too. I bet Dylan loved it!

Chris & Jessi said...

Still cannot get over how small this workd is. Disneyland was one of our favorite trips too, and just like you, it was one of the one trips that it was just us, no grandmas or anything. One of our favorites as well. (It is pretty gross when I blog about a book huh? Dumb book.)

Courtney M said...

That looks like so much fun! That's great you and Joe can maintain such a good friendship so you can enjoy your little boy together! He is so dang cute.